Student Scholarship and Grant Application 2016
For the spring 2016 scholarships and grants, there will be one master application for a student to complete for all scholarship and grant opportunities. Based on your responses, the Collision Repair Education Foundation will determine for which scholarship(s) or grant(s) you are eligible.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant must be currently attending (at the time of application) a school that offers an auto collision/auto body program and taking auto collision/auto body classes.
- Applicant must have studied collision repair for at least one full semester prior to applying.**
- Applicant’s school must have completed the Education Foundation’s Collision Repair School Solutions Survey on-line (Schools can contact us at email@example.com to see whether or not the survey has been completed.)
** Students at Lincoln Tech, UTI, WyoTech, Ohio Tech: As you do not have “traditional semesters”, students that started their collision education prior to October 1, 2015 are eligible for the awards.
In addition to the above requirements, high school (secondary) students must be seniors graduating in the spring/summer 2016. Post-secondary students can be any year in school.
Scholarship Rules and Regulations
- All entries completely filled out with all attachments must be submitted online by February 16, 2016.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries by the same person will cause all entries by that person to become ineligible.
- The winners will be chosen and notified by mail and/or by phone in April/May 2016.
- Scholarship funds can only be used for the following:
a. Direct educational expenses, such as tuition payment, room and board, and fees for a student taking at least one collision repair course at a post-secondary institution.
b. Indirect educational expenses, such as required books, required tools, required safety equipment, and required supplies for a student taking at least one collision repair course at a post-secondary institution. Proof of course requirement will need to be provided.
- Except where prohibited, the winner’s name and likeness may be used for publicity purposes for this or similar promotions without additional compensation.
High School Student Application
College Student Application